View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #49
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: Thanks for the poke (and the link), I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise . I'll do a quick patch/release tonight, and I'll try to implement something like that as soon as I have free time again (namely, next week/month), because, yeah, I can see how it might be helpful ^^.

FWIW, there is a list of as yet unseen in the wild, but valid device IDs that kindletool can support, but it's not built in by default (it's hidden behind the KT_UNKNOWN_DEVID ifdef, which is automatically enabled in debug builds. The one in question here was on this list ).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 04-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote