View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #27
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Ebook 'rental' is certainly popular at my library. There are over 6,000 'checkouts' every month and that is growing as they get more titles. This was a year ago. I'm sure it's higher now. Audiobook rental, both disks and electronic, have always been popular there.

I like Pandora. Spotify wouldn't work consistently, so I ditched it off my Itouch. I will try Rhapsody this weekend. I like listening to Pandora several times a week mostly because I learn of new music out there. At other times, I listen to what I already have or an audiobook.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote