View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #342
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
holymadness, give it up... you're just feeding the Apple haters and providing a nice target for the Android lovers... and before HansTWN (who sadly will derive great pleasure if Apple has problems) has a go at me, please note that I use a Samsung Galaxy II S (and love Android on it), a 4th Gen iPad (which I also love using... far more than my Android tablet - now demoted to a Photo Frame) and a range of other equipment across a variety of OSs so the only thing I'm prejudiced about is fairness and that is in very short supply in the platform/OS wars...