View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:29 AM   #21336
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Sometimes I really want to kick my father, seriously!

Next weekend my parents are going away for a couple of days. On Saturday R is going to help me in the store, when he was in highschool he used to work Saturdays for us. On Friday I had planned to be on my own. The last couple of times my parents left between 11am and noon (that way they can get there, check into their cabin, have some lunch in the village, go to the supermarket and settle in for the weekend). But this time he doesn't want to leave before 5pm (which means that they'll end up in rush hour and are probably too late to go to the supermarket).

I can handle a day on my own! And I'm not even on my own since my sister doesn't have to go to work and she can get lunch for us and keep me company if needed. He claims it's because it's been busy lately, that's true but last year when he got his dentures I ran the store on my own for a week and it was much busier than it is now and customers just have to deal with the fact that he isn't there. It isn't as if they go away much (last time in February and before that my parents hadn't been away for 3 years).
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote