View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
With the APP store many other features are on the phone. All the above things are not something I would use my phone for. My messaging is done via several apps like Twinkle or SMS. I have a camera for video recording and don't care for anyone to see me while talking on the phone, I tend to be doing other things. I don't understand Stereo bluetooth, I use the standard earplugs and don't use BT with my phone. Its bad enough seeing cyborg people talking to themselves in stores, cars and on the streets.
Don't forget, though, that the original iPhone never really took off in the corporate world, and Apple claim to be trying to target the iPhone 3G at the Enterprise market as well as the individual. Video conferencing is now hugely important in the large Enterprise market, especially with rising transport costs meaning that most companies are trying to reduce travel to meetings. The organisation I work for makes massive use of video conferencing. It seems like a curious omission - it's something which pretty much every other phone aimed at the business market has, and its lack could hurt Apple's sales in that market sector.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote