View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #44
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The resolution of 1280x800 would indeed be nice, but I'm not certain it can be achieved at the $199 price point, so far all tablets at this price have had 1024x600 or worse. I'd rather it costs $249 and offers 1280x800 than $199 and 1024x600.
You may be right, but we're being told some encouraging things. Remember, Asus came out in January, before Kai and before the Goog subsidy, and (not a rumor) said they could produce a 1280x800 T3 at $250, and somehow profit from it. Now Kai exists, el Goog has skin in the game and daddy needs a new pair shows.

You're probably fair less likely to be disappointed than I am but what the hey, I'm excited the device has been mentioned again and I'm aiming high.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote