View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 11:39 PM   #34
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Maybe because many of the other features the Kindle has may be more important than page numbers to them. Personally, I don't like the system either uses. I'd rather see things marked by chapter and paragraph numbers. I don't want a page number to change based on font size. I want it to refer to a location in a book but I think chapter/paragraph makes it easier to convey a location to people reading paper books or other devices. However, if the Sony had that, I'd still choose the Kindle because I don't want to give up search, dictionary lookup, or the convenience of the Kindle store. It's a lower priority item to me.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote