View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #23
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Cleanlook is very, very interesting theme, especially because it offers some new view modes in the library.
I love sheeps and Sherlock themes, because they use features nobody has used before, but for everyday use I like spartan look of the status bar that Cleanlook provides.

I am voting for posting the themes you have downloaded.

I will have a look at some themes and applications I have downloaded from the defunct site.

We will post the themes and applications in good faith, and if somebody complains we can take it down immediately.
I think those were posted in the spirit of open source and I do not see any real problems coming up, so please go ahead and post those themes. As for the wallpapers, startup screens and so on, you can post them, too, but you have to take care not to post copyright protected ones. I will make a thread, if you like.

I have thought about a monthly contest for those themes and pics, maybe with a book voucher or something like that as a price. What do you people think about that? That contest would be for original pics and themes, of course. Anyone interested?

Last edited by mtravellerh; 05-29-2010 at 01:07 PM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote