Thread: A simple fix
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #11
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I don't use smart quotes when editing in Sigil, because it's kinda dificult to type them but nevertheless, the emphatically non-curved dumb apostrophes would refuse to pass the spellcheck after being added to the dictionary. But only on Windoze, linux worked just fine. I have no idea why, but it does.
If I change the curved apostrophe to a straight one and add it to the dictionary, both curved and straight then pass spellcheck. I use Windows.

I have an AutoHotKey script running which makes it easy to enter the curly quotes, both single and double.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote