Thread: A simple fix
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 03:08 PM   #5
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
the flaw here is that current number of Sigil programmers = zero

but if you migrate to the calibre book editor instead , that is in active development & you can make suggestions like this, in that forum.
No, thanks, on Calibre. The only reason I made the post is that I submitted a bug report on Sigil, quite some time ago, and the guy told me he didn't know how to fix it, or something to that effect. I don't keep up on the vicissitudes of Sigil, I'm just trying to get this last book finished.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote