View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
HD+ On Display at Barnes & Noble

My wife and I went to a Barnes & Noble this morning and the HD+ was on display along with the new covers for both the HD+ and HD.

They had not received any HD's (7" unit), nor did they have any units (HD or HD+) for sale yet. They indicated they expected them soon, as in any day now. The resolution on the HD+ screen was indeed impressive. I did notice some lag at times, as had been noted, in some early reviews. My understanding is they are planning to send a system upgrade this week to address the issue.

Overall I was impressed and my wife who had told me again and again during the past month, "I don't need a tablet, I'm perfectly happy with the one I have now." asked them to set one aside for her as soon as they arrived.

Go figure

Last edited by fbrII; 11-01-2012 at 06:19 PM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote