View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hols57 View Post
Hello Wyndslash and welcome to the forum! I love coffee table books too, mainly arts and craft books, but I find that there's room for both! Especially novels - after all, nobody knows what you're reading on a e-reader! If you have no room then a reader would be ideal for you, I would think...
yeah, but I'm going for the secrecy aspect XD i don't want my family to know certain types of books that I enjoy I really would love to buy more coffee table books, but not right now due to space and financial constraints (those can get pretty costly). i do plan to get a kindle soon! reading people's posts about it is getting me excited
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote