View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
The thing about coffee table books is that they are very large format and most ereaders have 6" screens.

I suppose if you read ebooks on a 32 inch flat screen you could lay it on the coffee table and enjoy the pictures...
Ah true. The experience is definitely different with coffee table books. I adore the beautifully crafted covers and the feel of the pages

Still, I have so little room for books, and really, it might sound silly, but I don't want the rest of my family knowing what type of books I read and scolding me for buying "useless" ones.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote