View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
I think I've seen some cookbooks in ebook format, but are there coffee table books in ebook format?

(i realize i could look this up myself, but i'm new here and I sort of want to talk to someone )

i personally enjoy coffee table cooks and picture books (i have a coffee table book on alice in wonderland), but i don't want to have to buy an ipad just to view it in digital format
The thing about coffee table books is that they are very large format and most ereaders have 6" screens.

I suppose if you read ebooks on a 32 inch flat screen you could lay it on the coffee table and enjoy the pictures...
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote