View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
It just occurred to me

I think I've seen some cookbooks in ebook format, but are there coffee table books in ebook format?

(i realize i could look this up myself, but i'm new here and I sort of want to talk to someone )

i personally enjoy coffee table cooks and picture books (i have a coffee table book on alice in wonderland), but i don't want to have to buy an ipad just to view it in digital format
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote