View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't mind buying items that cost less than $35 total from Target or Walmart; and I don't mind waiting a week or two for free shipping on items that cost more than $35.
I was given a 3-month Prime trial back when they were just starting. Found the convenience to be very much worth the $6.58/month that the service costs. I've even made use of the $5 upgrade for one-day shipping on occasion.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote