Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #1434
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Yes, it does. You only have to carefully read the instructions.

On a different note, I figured that the safe way to switch between the different setups is uninstall and reinstall with the new setup. At this hour (it is 01:25 in the morning) I have not enough peace of mind to read carefully the install.ffs script to verify if I can skip the uninstall step.

Third: I have to admit that I would like a 1 pixel step. I know, if I want too much, I lose the gift, but anyway...

Thank you for a great job.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote