View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #6
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
From what I understand it fixes some quirkiness on flowable books as well. I just include it in all my ebooks in case someone really wants to use iBooks. It's a very small file and doesn't add to the size of the book anymore than some of the other 'hacks' we have to do to accomodate devices/apps inconsistent implementations.
I just have the file already incorporated into my template when I create a new ePub (I use Sigil) so I don't ever have to think about it being there.

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote