View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 AM   #13
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
For the same reason I described in my original post. I want music to remember its now playing status, and audiobooks also to pick up where I left off without wiping the music playlist. If you use the built-in Music app, playing an audiobook wipes out your music playlist and vice-versa. And a lot of third-party apps (even several I tested that were specifically for audiobooks) will modify the device's universal now playing list. That's why I wanted to make sure before buying Audio Butler....

Thanks again for suggesting Audio Butler.
Oh right, I see. Thats not something thats ever worried me because 99% of my listening is to books. I just pop back in to music, whatever I feel like listening to.

An interesting thing I just observed was that when playing an audiobook you were playing in the other app, the ipod remembers where you were up to when you access it there. Its probably normal behaviour, I just thought it was a nice thing.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote