View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #66
Start
Enthusiast
Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Start can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Tolino Shine 2 HD
Best 2013 to everybody!

Thinking of an instruction in Toxaris Macro, like a wish-list, if realizable: when you insert a <i> code to see the right place for that code. If space has to be before or not the <i> </i> automatically. The same for <b> </b>.

Is it possible to to make a blank line <p>nbsp;</p> adding it when a paragraph in word has more space after? So it is possible to let the right space in the middle of 2 parapraphs.

Moreover, it's off-topic, but... does it exist a Word Macro for warning about a no-closed Chevron?
Start is offline   Reply With Quote