View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #25
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
PocketGoddess,
If you have a Nook, why not try checking out if you can buy the book on Kobo UK? I have a Kobo normal account and then I also registered one more account *different email, same credit card* and bought a UK only epub from them?

After I got the book, I deleted my CC details on the UK account, but I am still registered there as well as on my regular account.
That's a great idea, and one I might try if I ever get brave again. At least with a Kobo account, there's very little risk--I've only downloaded a couple of freebies from them, never bought anything. Aside from a few purchases from B&N back in the day, everything I have is from Amazon these days--though I still think that B&N has the better hardware, Amazon has the services (X-Ray, personal documents, etc.).
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote