View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #99
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifzilla View Post
I definitely do not see any of these issues. This, and other things, is leading me to believe that much of these defective units are really in the eyes of the beholder. I am not saying you guys don't see them, I am saying that for some reason you guys are more sensitive than average. I think, however, that most people don't see these things and are therefore thrilled with their PWs.
It's so weird isn't it and somehow very unfair too! I'm a photographer though, so other than being used to calibrated monitors (put an uncalibrated one in front of me and you're likely to hear me scream in horror because I see a ginormous colour cast - usually too much blue) I will also fairly quickly pick on what I think is wrong in term of lighting, etc when assessing my shots so that might explain things to a certain extent (or maybe that's *why* I work with pictures )
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote