View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:57 AM   #21374
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Sounds great!

Hubby and I decided that if Lucas wakes up before 1 AM, I take it. After 1 AM he takes it. Of course the kid decides to wake up at 12:50. (sigh) At least it was the only time he woke up last night. He has been eating a ton, went from 5 feedings for two weeks to 7 or 8 for most of this week, and been pretty cranky in the evening. I think it is a growth spurt or a developmental thing. I am refusing to believe that he is pissed about Mom working and eating for comfort. He is three months old not 3 years old.

Had some OJ with my breakfast this morning. I am drinking some Rooibos on the drive to the office. Headed to get some water in the near future here.

Thank god it is Friday.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote