View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgodard View Post
I can not fix that. I want all the email to start at a new page (so it is a separate xhtml file) but I do not want them to show in the spine, neither in the TOC. If I remove the gaps, then the flow is incorrect, it goes from chapter to chapter, jumping over all the emails within them. What is the solution?
The playOrder number don't have any effect that I know of. If you want a new page, you can force it with the page-break-before or page-break-after CSS properties, you don't need to use a separate file. But why don't you want them to show in the spine? The spine does not show anywhere, it only gives the order in which the files will be presented when paging forward or backward, nothing else. If you don't want them in the TOC, don't put them in the TOC, but the playOrder of the elements that are in the TOC must be sequential to be spec-compliant.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote