Thread: iLiad FBReader 0.11 beta
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
Fair enough wanting the dictionary, I've never used it, not having purchased a mobipocket dictionary!

Anyways, the first time it loads, it's converting it's xml database of titles, authors and tags to a sqlite database, it should only have to do this once, and after that, will load in a more normal time of about 20 seconds or so.

I've ported the page refresh to the native method, seems to work well I'll post the binaries if there's any interest.
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote