View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Read Status - sync across devices?

I recently setup the android app on my phone and when it downloaded all my books they where all marked as unread (didnt think to much of this at the time)

yesterday I wanted to do a reset of my Vox (seemed quickest way to remove all sideloaded books), when I logged back in, it downloaded all my books and they where all marked as unread

when I have read a book on one device, should it be marked as read on others, as this dosnt seem to be happening for me, if i am reading a book the syncing of location works fine, just when I finish on one device it seems to get marked as unread on others

opening books on 3 devices and marking as read sounds a pain as if I ever reset again they will be marked as unread again

devices used are Vox, Android and iOS (latest versions)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote