View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #137
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I've heard others say the same.

As for me, I'm currently reading Anne of Avonlea and The Island of Dr. Moreau. Then, I move on to book 3 in the Rachel Morgan series. Grave Peril comes after that, at which point I'll probably go ahead and buy book 4 of Dresden.

My plan is to continue with all 3 series until they're done, while adding in book club selections along the way. Dresden may take a little longer than usual since I have to buy them as I go.

I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done in December as I will probably skip the Classic for that month. It really will depend on what's nominated. I've been wanting to reintroduce myself to Dickens and I have 3 of his "Cheistmas" stories, so I may nominate one of them. I'll just have to wait and see where things are at that time.
i'm 2 shy of having read all of the published hollows books, black magic sanction and pale demon.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote