View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #34
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools
If you look at the kindle boards, the only complaint seems to be that special offers are not available to other kindle owners. When people asked if the ads were annoying, here is a typical response:
You're just reading different threads than I am.

Quote:
Now, though, the offers are dropping a bit in frequency and allure, plus they started blocking getting a second offer on the same account.
and in response:
Quote:
This. I'm not sorry I got my KSO by any means, however, the "Buick", "Visa" and "Oil of Olay" type ads are a little tacky/irritating.
Quote:
Haha. I noticed that some of the offers haven't been THAT great the last few weeks. But, I'm hoping for a killer holiday season with offers. I imagine that Amazon will probably do something fairly sweet within the next couple months.
Quote:
It looks like those who have local.amazon.com available in their area will start seeing local offers on the KSO and the certificate will show up on the KSO to redeem locally.

Not much use here (or anywhere I could easily drive to, for that matter). Even though it is supposed to be LivingSocial deals, which do work here (not that there are many I'd ever want).
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote