View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:19 AM   #93
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me* View Post
I just got my Nook Color yesterday, and I pretty much got it, but Im still a little confused. Is there a way to copy-paste pictures from the Internet or text? I dont want to always have to pass pictures from my computer to my Nook and I dont want to have to memorize links or certain texts. So can anyone help me?
I don't have the stock OS anymore, so I can't confirm it works with B&N's browser, but in most Android browsers you long-press an image to bring up the "save image" option, which will probably save it in your Downloads folder. Same for text: long-press a word to highlight it, and there will be arrow-tabstop-thingies at either end of the highlighting to drag over the rest of what you want highlighted, then when you tap the highlighted text again, it will be copied to clipboard. I'm not sure if there's any kind of text editor that comes with the stock OS where you can paste it, but you could always drop it in an email to yourself.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote