View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 12:48 AM   #11
bobstro
Zealot
bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobstro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014,Hisense Sero Pro 7,Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
I returned it because the main product differentiator, B&N's software, won't handle B&N content stored on secondary (uSD) storage. With many magazine subscriptions now weighing in at 250+ MB per issue, the meager 5 GB of available internal storage is simply too limiting. Had B&N supported using the uSD card for magazine and ebook storage -- as they did for video content on the same device -- I would gladly have kept it. I quite like the format.
bobstro is offline   Reply With Quote