View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #629
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxStirner View Post
(a bit) whimsical question - Is there a way to force a collection to be my home screen - with or without CM?
Generally: no.

You could get relatively close by stuffing everything away into nested collections, and creating a single "This is my home screen" collection, which would be the only collection that is left visible, and would contain everything else.

Then, your home screen would consist of a single item "This is my home screen" - but you'd still have to select that one to enable it.

The Amazon FW was never designed to work the way that you want it, so this is the only workaround that I can imagine.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote