View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #54
crt
Enthusiast
crt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kindle keyboard, PocketBook Pro 912 (black), T62D with Gonyx
I tried to make a new version of this viewer, but I don't know where to find the additional files for the symbolic links described (I am using Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit).
My main goal is to achieve a darker/bolder printing.

Is it possible for @melihron to add another menu option for additional darker printing (say from the current level to another 2-3 levels to the darkest possible)? I have several PDFs where it seems that muPDF tries to calculate an average value for dark level printing (e.g., black text with colored figures) which leads to light grey for the (otherwise) black text.
If necessary, I can post examples.

Alternatively, is it possible to have a mini-guide with what is needed to be installed, from where and to where in order to attempt the task myself?

Thanks in advance.
crt is offline   Reply With Quote