View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #32
SleepyBob
Evangelist
SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneT View Post
OK...
I read partially through the thread, and because you spoke as if wifi is everywhere available (and probably it is... everywhere when you need access), I started talking about our tour last summer through the South-Western states of the US (a beautiful holiday, that is), when I couldn't get internet-acces for days in a row, despite having chosen hotels that offered wifi...

But since that wasn't related to your question, I found it more appropriate to delete that post...
It was a little bit of a system shock when we took a vacation in Yellowstone National Park. Not only was there no Wifi, there was no cell-phone reception even, and I ended up having to make a call from a pay phone.
SleepyBob is offline   Reply With Quote