View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:04 AM   #22
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I compared my K3 to a Touch on Friday and found the same to be true. My K3 had an almost "paperwhite" display already compared to the touch [which was much more gray], which made me worry that the Paperwhite that I'm awaiting might not be as good. Apparently I've got a very good one to begin with!
Having the ability to whiten the background is a huge plus and the PW is in a class of its own.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote