View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #14
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Spoiler:
That is weird. I do not see that in any of my web browsers. It looks like you have a corrupted browser cache.

Did you try viewing it with a different web browser?

Did you try deleting your browser cache files?

I remember years ago needing to also manually delete a windows .DLL file that was really a renamed icon cache archive file. Perhaps you have a similar problem?

What web browser are you using when you see this problem?

http://ask-leo.com/whats_a_browser_c...i_want_to.html
Quote:
For reasons that I simply can't explain - other than by saying "stuff happens" - the cache can sometimes get confused. This seems to happen to most browsers, and at random times. What you'll see are partially loaded web pages, badly formatted web pages, incomplete pictures, or in some cases, the wrong picture in the wrong place.

It's not always a caching problem, but since it happens often enough, "clear your browser cache" is often one of the first diagnostic steps you'll hear from people like me.
The web page above shows how to clear browser cache to fix that problem on various browsers.

This page shows a similar "wrong icons on web page" problem being fixed by removing malware from the computer:
http://community.norton.com/t5/Norto...es/td-p/192852

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-02-2012 at 08:10 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote