View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:15 PM   #127
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
I also notice fairly often that when I bring up a popup to select the dictionary, that the text is quite weak and ghosted. It never did that before.
I have the same issue on a new Kobo 1.9.16 12/23/11 - currently set to refresh every 1 page. I've also noticed that if you bring up the dictionary after touching a word that the text of the book changes - the letters like h k l i all become darker and some others become partly blurry. And the pop up window showing Save Highlights, etc. is the same as your picture most of the time - if not the first time then the second.

I also see ghosting if I go to the home page, then select a book from the carousel so that the book opens on a page with a lot of blank space - I can see a shadow of the 2nd book in the carousel (which has quite a black cover picture). If I go forward then back the shadow is gone - so it seems to be showing up only on the first display of the page - and not necessarily every time. The same if from the home page I select Home->Settings - although the shadow is light, it is there.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote