View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #13
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
P.S. Paul
Spoiler:
Um... there may be a small delay in the delivery of your body armor. It seems that deliveries to the Star Chamber have been experiencing some slight delays lately (grumble... last year or so). We have contacted montsnmags inc. and Adrian has fully assured us that he will take care of it ASAP. Interesting guy, that Adrian, it almost sounded like stuff was being thrown against walls and people were yelling in the background.
Spoiler:
Montsnmags Inc. makes a personal commitment that, in response to the unforeseen delay, the body armor and requisite green jetboots will now be delivered to your new Enforcer/Moderator/Sucker by Tuesday a fortnight ago, thus causing this and associated messages to never have existed.

Also, with him being originally my own personal, childhood, (if now seemingly fully autonomous and independent) invisible and inadvertently violent gibbon friend, I can vouch for your statement that Adrian is indeed "interesting". I do, however, resent you referring to me as "stuff", and I prefer the term "strident protestation of unfair treatment" to "yelling".

Cheers,
Marc
CEO - Montsnmags Inc.
"When it absolutely, positively, has to be there, Tuesday a fortnight ago"
(Subsidiary: Montsnmags Interstellar Diplomatic Armaments Enterprises)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote