View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Well my highlights for my library book are gone (the companion mbp file). I don't know where they went. I didn't delete them manually or anything. All I did was delete the expired books from my Amazon library (archive). So I'm not quite sure what the deal is yet. If the book is gone, how would I access the highlights and bookmarks to verify their existence anyway?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote