View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #65
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnightowl View Post
Any DC area residents?

So, let's say I'm considering the non-resident Washington D.C. library card option...which location is typically most convenient for someone coming from out of town? I don't know whether I would take the train up (6 hrs but puts me at Union Station) or drive (4.5 or 5 hrs but have to deal with traffic and not knowing where I'm going!). I'd be coming up I-95 from North Carolina... Any suggestions?
I thought you had to be a DC resident or live in a jurisdiction that bordered on DC. I do and have joined but have not checked out any eBooks as Fairfax Library seems to have a better selection.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote