View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #63
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I have seen titles for our library with as many as 97 patrons waiting!

The book I now have on my nook as of last night was one of them, only the 97 patron wait was months ago when it first came out and was available. I'd checked, because of being curious about the new ebook lending program.

By the time I got my nook, got around to setting ADE up, the wait was not so bad, I think I was like fifth in line. However, our library does offer a choice of 7, 14 and 21 day lending periods. I usually choose the 21 day, but will return early when done with the book.

Last edited by graycyn; 08-19-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Added sentence.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote