View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #26
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I knew the grayed out ones are on the Cloud. But until I did this update they never showed up on my Kindle. I can get rid of them by doing what you said, but what a pain.
What I understand is that collections were always backed up to Amazon. My Kindle Keyboard isn't registered at the moment, but the collections still showed up on my Paperwhite. So if you have multiple Kindles with different books in them, with the same collection name, that's why they're showing up.

Think it'd work better with the Cloud/On Device options like the main page has.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote