View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I am still adjusting to the Moon + on page turns.
I've had moon soo long much before page turn was introduced, used to drive me nuts. But I got use to page scroll and now I can't go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
What are the features that make it special? I'm using Cool Reader now, and it does everything I need. All of the reviews on Google Play just say "it's great," without going into detail.
I'm assuming you're talking about Moon+?

It has a lot of features a comprehensive list is on their market page. What gives this product such high ratings is the developers support. This guy keeps adding features and platform support to his product.

It's best features are Text-to-speech, complete customization, calibre integration, open dictionary and usability.

=x=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote