View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausRegenbrecht View Post
I tested 0.8.55 on Windows XP sp3, and everything is working fine.

Now, i upgraded back to 0.9.2 and i can work with calibre but from time to time: as soon as you click the button "edit metadata" calibre just disappears.

This problem started end of August (i don't know the calibre-version/but i update every time). We was staying in holiday till october, and with the 0.9.2 installed comming back, the problems still was present.
Klaus
Do you have Python26 installed on your system? (check your PATH variable)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote