View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 AM   #1237
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Hmm, I've tried to have the $5 mp3 credit offer emailed to me twice but still nothing in my inbox. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a Kindle Keyboard (in case this is only happening to KK users, although I see that DreamWriter got the credit without a problem).

On an unrelated note (or maybe related?), I've noticed that all of my digital categories mysteriously have $5 credits.

Does anyone know what this might be from?
I claimed my offer with a Kindle Keyboard also. You may need to contact Amazon. Try contacting Kindle Customer Service first at 1-866-321-8851.

Quote:
If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote