View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #13174
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I am currently reading a nonfiction, Unnatural Selection: Choosing Boys Over Girls, and the Consequences of a World Full of Men by Mara Hvistendahl. I am reading it on the library's Overdrive app. It is quite the eye-opener.

The last book I finished was The Not Yet by Moira Crone. I am from New Orleans and I have always been into Dystopia, so this was pretty much up my alley. It didn't quite meet my high expectations but I did enjoy it and do reccomend it. It is, sadly, not available as an eBook, so you'd have to read it as a physical book.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote