View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #54
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Not sure how long these have been discounted, but I haven't seen them mentioned before. Special prices seem to be at US shops only. OmniLit has them all at $0.99. Kobo, B&N, Amazon, etc. have some of them at $0.99 others at $1.99.

Sheri S. Tepper, The Family Tree, $0.99 at OmniLit
Sheri S. Tepper, Singer from the Sea, $0.99 at OmniLit
Sheri S. Tepper, The Visitor, $0.99 at OmniLit
Sheri S. Tepper, The Fresco, $0.99 at OmniLit

Edit: This seems to be a publisher sale, the original prices were $5.99 - $7.99, the publisher sale prices (from the HarperCollins website) are $0.99 - $2.99, so at $0.99 Omnilit has some of them below the publisher sale price.
Thanks for the heads up on OmniLit. I've had them on my list to investigate after BoB went belly up. Since then, I've been buying from Diesel when they were cheaper than Kobo. I haven't read any of Tepper's stuff although I see her name pop up from time to time. I picked up all four from OmniLit and will give her a try.