View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:35 PM   #3
Kaetrin
Connoisseur
Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
As it happens what I was really after was the desktop app. Overdrive don't make it easy to find unfortunately! I had downloaded the MS app for Win10 but that doesn't allow transfer to devices (which is how I listen - most people I expect!) and it looks really different to what I was used to. I couldn't find the locations of the books. When I eventually stumbled onto the location of the desktop program I deleted MS app and just downloaded the desktop one and it was what I used to seeing and gave me the functionality I wanted.

Alas, all that faffing around meant that when I went to download the library audiobook I again the licence was borked so now I'm #73/24 copies on the waiting list again. Oh well.
Kaetrin is offline   Reply With Quote