View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #238
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
That is very strange, and I don't know off the top of my head how that would happen. Would you enable logging to a file, and let me have a copy of it? Perhaps there's a hint in there that would explain how the image is being displayed like that. When the toolbar is enabled, do you see the page map being properly shown? (the page map is the little icon that shows what part of the page is being displayed on the screen)
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote