View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #11
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naloomi View Post
While I am not 100% positive I have tried to download books from my cloud storage (box.com) and they have never downloaded. If they had them the kindle would win for that simple fact alone. I've for a 50GB account on Box and 11GB is just ebooks. :-)
OK just tried box.com on my own Kindle, and it didn't work It must open a new window when you download as it returns the error 'could not open this link because opening multiple windows is not supported'. Pity, as it works fine with dropbox. Not much use for you though!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote