Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #36
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fx3000se View Post
I played around with Joel's plugin this weekend. Any epub-book (.kepub) sent to my Kobo Mini had problems remembering the last page read

Disabling the plugin and deleting/re-sending the epub solved the issue ...

Anybody else?
I believe there is a bug submitted that, once I fix it, will address this. There may need to be some changes to how the Kobo tags get added.

Because of the issues with the database code (which, BTW, isn't really useful for anything until I sort out how to make the Kobo devices not do their initial processing) the no-database branch is default when you visit the repository. There is an issue tracker there for any problems you may find.

@davidfor: Would you like me to work on merging the kepub code I have with the main KoboTouch driver and submit a patch? I'd want to finish the known issues first, and I could make two options; one for "use .kepub.epub" that automatically updates the file name but doesn't touch the files themselves, and one for "enable all the extra stuff" that tweaks the book files and implies forcing .kepub.epub.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote